So, have y’all ever heard of pore strips? It’s these things you buy at the drug store for like,$12 a pop and then put them on your nose. You take it off once it’s dry, and your pores are completely clean… and the strip shows what was in them. This helps to prevent whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and acne… and since I do this alot along with other things, I have no acne. At all. None of the other things either.
Totally nasty right? Yea. But, seeing as they’re so expensive, I took matters into my own hands. It worked really really well for me, but seeing as everyone’s skin is totally different, it might not work the same if you try.
1. Wash your face well.
2. Take an egg and crack it. SEPARATE THE WHITES. Toss the yolk or save it to use for something else.
3. Now, beat that white like crazy! It should start to bubble alot, which’ll take about 1-2 min.
4. Take an old, clean paintbrush (or your fingers) and put it on wherever you want. I chose my nose. Remember, don’t do too much, it’ll take too long to dry. Just a thin coat.
5. Take some toilet paper or Kleenex and cut it down to the right size. 1-ply works best, so if it’s got 2 layers, peel one off. Although, you might actually want to use 2-ply.
6. Place this over the egged area and press down. Should look like this.
7. Let it dry, this may take from 15-30 min, so get ready to look dumb. Wait until it feels kinda hard, and is hard to wrinkle your nose. If you take it off too soon, nothing will have worked.
8. Peel it off slowly. Since it’s only on thin paper, you might not be able to see the stuff if it’s white. If it’s black however, that’s a totally different story. My face is usually pretty clean, so not much comes off.
9. Rinse off the remaining stuff with warm water.
10. Finish up with your favorite facial toner. Here’s my recipe:
8oz boiling water.
1 plain green tea bag.
8-10 drops tea tree oil.
8-10 drops lavender oil. (you can use one oil or the other… or both)
Fix the tea, steep until relatively dark. Drop in the oil and mix well. Let cool. Then, every night, apply to your face and let it dry. Use a tiny bit of lotion afterwards, not alot so it won’t clog your pores.
This is a fun thing to do with your nails! I use tape instead of vaseline and start with plain nails.
You can also pull it inwards. Remember, don’t touch the outer 1 or 2 rings, they are dry. Cheers!!!!!
Ta-ta for now,
P.S. I’m saving all my Avengers challenge to do on one day, then I can have this HUGE Avengers post!!!! XD.